Bowflex Max Trainer Review
If you are determined to lose weight but have no sufficient time to join a gym, you can consider home gym machines. Well, there are several fitness machines out in the market, but it is difficult to obtain complete body workout with just one single machine. In order to provide best workout solutions to such problems, the Bowflex Max Trainer has been designed in the market. This workout machine can be used at home and obtain best workout benefits in no time. Reading rated Max trainer reviews online will help you know about its performance.
About Bowflex Max Trainer
The Bowflex Max Trainer is the best fitness machine in the fitness market today. Its compact design fits in easily in small spaces to help users achieve fitness benefits. The machine helps in maximizing the process of burning calories, improves cardiovascular health and also enhances the athletic performance. Max Trainer is designed by one of the renowned manufacturers known as Nautilus which has many years of experience. The company is popular for many of its fitness machines and it owns other popular fitness brands like Universal and Schwinn as well.
How does it work?
The Max Trainer works like a reverse elliptical device as the feet moves in different directions as if you are walking backwards. Also, the motion is more or less same as running on steep hills and hence it is considered as one of the intense workout machine. Max Trainer works on all muscles of both your upper and lower body. With the help of the V shaped handles users can increase the activity of the upper body. They can change hand positions to do so. There are three distinct models of Max Trainer and the key differences between the 3 models have been discussed below.
Differences between Max Trainer Models M3, M5 and M7
- 2 different workout program manual
- Offers 8 resistance levels
- Inclusive of tablet holder, media shelf and water bottle holder
- Chest strap heart rate gauge
- 9 workout programs
- 16 resistance levels
- Includes heart rate monitor and integrated contact grips
- Tablet holder, media shelf plus water bottle holder
- Backlit display, Bluetooth sync and premium grips
- 11 workout programs
- 20 resistance levels (computer controlled)
- Large LED display with backlit
- Workout extension feature
- Bluetooth compatible
- Gym quality handlebars
- Racing pedals made of stainless steel
These are the major differences of the 3 models of Max Trainer. Regardless of the model you opt for, the maximum weight for all of them is 300 lbs.
Benefits of Bowflex Max Trainer
- The Max Trainer offers complete body workout without any impact on the joints.
- Users can obtain elite level training within 14 minutes of workout
- Provides efficient workouts to keep the body 80 percent more active than elliptical machines.
- Tones up the muscles and offers weight loss results by burning more calories every minute than step climbers, elliptical machines or treadmills.
Thus, the Bowflex Max Trainer is the best piece of fitness equipment that helps users achieves fitness goals from home.